shaken

I just got back from Lit Crawl in The Mission and I'm still too fired up to write anything coherent. This form of literary bar-hopping is, hands down, one of the most exciting things that I've ever been a part of since I moved here.

It wasn't so much as the events, or the writers, or even performances that shook me. No, there wasn't anything brilliant or exceptional that stood apart from the rest. Rather, it was the process deep inside myself that went on long after the last literary piece was read.


The realization that I really do love to write. And I need to write. Its as simple and as complicated as that.

2 comments:

  1. ga, i'm constantly amazed at how you can put into words just about anything from confusion to clarity, what a gift! kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ma friend! though for a long time i didn't even know what to make of this gift. now, i'm slowly trying to come to terms with it. unsaon nalang lagi ani oi.

    ReplyDelete