december is here!

'Tis the season to be busy.

I've been running around like a madwoman these days, going from school to school, attending IEPs, completing assessments, making home programs, etc. The usual craziness. Add to that, I'm also slowly checking things off my holiday list - buying gifts, writing cards, calling friends in the East Coast to let them know that I'll be there for the holiday break, calling my family back home in the Philippines (thus adding to my ever-increasing phone bill), and so many other things. The way things are going now, I'm pretty sure that I'll be broke by the end of this month. But no matter. December is my favorite time of the year and I love finding that special gift for each of my loved ones.

Despite of my hectic schedule, or maybe because of it, I did find time for my "meaningful occupations," stealing precious moments here and there. Today I spent the entire afternoon wandering around in two of my favorite parks - first at Golden Gate Park then later at Alamo Square. I had planned on writing a little but of course I ended up spending more time staring into space instead, which I reasoned is also a huge part of writing (haha!).

And oh, I did take lots of pictures. Words may be hard to come by these days, but pictures sure aren't. In fact, for the nth time, I wish that I had a better camera to capture every little detail of the blessings that I saw today:


Shadow Play at the Lily Pond

Colors of Fall


A Beautiful Sunset


See the rest of the pictures here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment