hello spring!

Spring has sprung and so did my allergies. I can't even remember feeling this way last year, but right now I'm always sneezing, my eyes are watery and my nose feels stuffy-tickly-etc. Not good. Perhaps this has also something to do with me being around two cats (yes, TWO!) last weekend when I was helping my aunt take care of sweet Alysse in San Rafael. Guess I'm allergic to cat's hair. Tsk, tsk.

On a much brighter note, the weather has been great for two weeks now. I'm even wearing my flip-flops again, which really makes me a happy camper. Lots of outdoor adventures to look forward to. Plus, spring break in two weeks! Yay!

Speaking of outdoor adventures, the Bellflower girls a.k.a. Jackie and Farrah came to visit SF a couple of days ago and we went all over the place. Rather, I took them all over the place. Napa Valley, Sausalito, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf. Whew! All in a day's work. And we took lots (and lots!) of pictures. Haha. Here's but a few of them:

Napa is gorgeous. I've been here a few times before and it never fails to take my breath away. These pics were taken at the William Hill Winery where we had a some wine tasting, then couldn't find our way back to the town center. Good thing we ran into some hikers and asked for directions! :P

Next stop: Sausalito. I love this artsy seaside community right across the Golden Gate Bridge. I even joked that if I become rich, I'd definitely build a house here. But since we all know that the chances of this happening is close to nil, it'll remain just that - wishful thinking. Or maybe I just need to start buying the lottery.


It was so nice and sunny outside, so decided to sit by the water and watch those little sailboats go by. Not to mention, a perfect view of the SF skyline.


Here, I became the group's official maniniyot, which I didn't really mind so long as no one complained about my driving. Hee. Remember the line?!


This is my favorite shot of the day, with the late afternoon sun casting its orange-y spell on the waters and those gorgeous houses by the hill.

2 comments:

  1. Sa akong amiga nga si Odessa a.k.a "odang", daghang salamat gyud sa imong pasensya ug oras sa pagsuroy namo dnha, maski perti natong kapuya ug linakaw, wa jud ko kadungog ug reklamo, bilib ko! You're absolutely right about SF, I wouldn't leave the place without saying to myself, " I heart San Francisco"... Every single moment I had was so meaningful, even the famous "can't you see the line?" experience. Looking back those days when u lived in L.A, I could still remember how scared u were with driving, but who would ever imagine that since u moved to SF, your driving skills had also improved, alot! Your parking is amazing, whether it's uphill or downhill, 90 degree street parking or anything, kaya na kayo nimo:) Again, thank you so much for your hospitality, for showing us the heart of SF! We're looking forward to seeing you by end of the month! The adventure must go on, this time it's our treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks jackie girl! it was my pleasure to show u guys around. swerte kaau mo mga nindot kaau ang weather that day. and yes, indeed the adventure must go on.

    :)

    ReplyDelete