gorecki

There's a song that’s been playing inside my head for days now. Over and over, taking me to another place and time, to an evening of conversation, of words flowing freely, and meeting of minds.

Still my heart this moment or it might burst, sang the song.

I knew that feeling. That recognition of ‘finally’. Finally, out of all the people in this world, there was someone who totally gets you. Someone whom you can be your truest, craziest, neurotic self with and still know, deep inside, that you’ve never been better. Or more alive. And even if there wasn't more to the story than that, just to have known it, at one point in time, is magical. One that I will always remember with a smile.

Meanwhile, check out this live performance of the song at YouTube. Its called Gorecki by the British band Lamb. Hope you all will enjoy it as much as I did. And watch out for the fireworks towards the end, its amazing.

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 17, 2007

    I love Lamb, too bad they split up. Andy Barlow is so cute.

    -Jean

    ReplyDelete