i'm off to sunny SoCal

Hello all. I'll be gone for a week of fun in the sun in Southern Cali, sans my laptop, so it will be a challenge to post entries from there. That, and of course, all the running around.

In the meantime, I already updated my favorite blogs on the sidebar. Check them out, they're all lovely and inspiring. And oh, if your blog is not on the list, feel free to drop me a line and I'll be more than happy to add your site.

P.S. The newly-launched Virgin America offers cheap travel deals (e.g. LAX to SFO for $44, each way) so if you haven't planned anything yet for the end of summer go,go,go! Also keep in mind that the best months to visit San Francisco is September and October when the weather is just gorgeous.

Enjoy the rest of the summer everyone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Odessa! Have a blast in So. Cal. -- I'll be down there a few days myself next week. You're right about Sept. and Oct. being the best months to visit San Francisco -- it's really lovely then!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete