postcards from the bay

I was feeling a bit under the weather today. Especially when I realized that summer is almost over and I have to start working again on Monday. It seems like July and August went by so fast and I haven't done all the things that I wanted to do yet. Plus that dent on my car and some other concerns about my paperwork for immigration. All headache-inducing. Urgh.

So I did what I always do whenever I feel down - walk around. I rode the bus to the Marina and walked all the way to Crissy Field where I took pictures and watched some wind and kite surfers play with the waves. It was so beautiful out there. There really were no other words to say except thank You.






I hope that wherever you are, you will also find things to be thankful for. {See the rest of the photos on my Flickr photoset here}

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Wish I was there right now! (But I'm thankful for where I am too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Odessa! Your photos of Crissy Field are gorgeous -- it is such a beautiful place. I love to go there too! You're right about how fast this summer has gone by -- it was a blur -- life is speeding along way too fast. I hope your car and immigration papers can get resolved easily.
    Hugs.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Odessa! It's me again. I just tagged you to write 8 random things about yourself. Blondie tagged me to do mine, and it was a lot of fun. The rules are on my Aug. 19 post, if you want to do it. I hope you had a really nice weekend!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. M, thank you for dropping by. i also loved your pictures and will come by and visit your blogs more often.

    clare, i'm glad you also love crissy field. i could spend an entire day there and just stare at the ocean. and thanks for the hugs! my car is OK, immigration papers also good, but the government keeps on changing the rules, it sucks when you have to travel out of the country and go through some more paperwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. clare, i already did this meme. posted the link in your blog entry.

    ReplyDelete