hoarding summer


View of the city skyline from Dolores Park

Remember this poem? I realized that just because I'm back to work now and the season is changing, it doesn't mean that I can't enjoy the outdoors or do something creative anymore. Yes it will be tricky and I will have to stay on top of getting organized with paperwork but I can do it. I need to do it.

September and October are San Francisco's warmest months so at least the weather will be on my side. From now on, I will try to post an entry of 'My Everyday Summer' in this blog which can either be a picture, a poem, an event, a video or anything else really as long as it relates to my favorite season. Since I live in SF, the photos and events will mostly be in and around the Bay area. Stay tuned.

And here's to making everyday a summer day wherever you may be!

2 comments:

  1. It's easier for every day to be a summer day in San Francisco! Here in New Jersey that stops working around October. But it's a good point - my friends and I are bemoaning the fact that it's September, but really the summer weather continues for at least a month more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Odessa! Happy Saturday! And what a cool photo!! I love your idea of "My Everyday Summer" -- such a great way to keep enjoying every second of summer for as long as we can.
    :)

    ReplyDelete