a few of my favorite things

Goodness, first week of school was hard. I ended up coming home very exhausted everyday. Decided to go to Chrissy Field later this afternoon to unwind. Thank God for the ocean, I soon forgot anything work-related and realized that most of the things that I really need is inside this tote:


my journal and its companion purple pen
a book of poetry, Neruda of course
peppermint-chocolate Luna bars, some water
a sweater (the fog can roll in any minute)
my little camera and a muted cellphone

Have a fabulous long weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Odessa! Chrissy Field is one of the most beautiful places on earth. And how wonderful to be there with all your favorite things! Neruda is a perfect companion to take along, too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, you have a lot of my favorite things there as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi clare! i'm just loving crissy field and taking advantage of it while the weather is still nice. i know in november it'll be too cold to go there already.

    hi sognatrice! yeah, i realized that i really only need very few things to make me happy. i'm sure its the same for you as well. thanks for swinging by!

    ReplyDelete