hello, sun in my face


Its sunny in my favorite city and it feels like summer is finally here. Thank God. I have exactly 20 days before work starts again and I'm determined to make the most of this break. No more of those weather blues or I'm-so-bummed-I'm-not-traveling-anywhere mood. As one of my friends used to say, "it's time to rock n' roll bay-beh..."

I'll keep you guys posted with my day-to-day adventures, although I can't promise that I'll be posting daily. Also, there's some changes coming up for this blog and I'm really excited to see how it will turn out. That's all I can say for now as I don't want to jinx it.

Have a happy, happy weekend everyone! I'll leave you with this lovely photo from
The Sartorialist. For who doesn't dream of cruisin' around Paris in a vespa? I love her hair and her gorgeous plaid dress too!

4 comments:

  1. Summer is just way to short if you live in New England or in the northwest corner. Ugh.

    Enjoy the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changes? I love change...when it's confined to blogs, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you live where you live, you don't even need to go anywhere to be on vacation! ;-) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. january, the weather has been really weird this summer so i'm just grateful for every time the sun comes out. and yes, i will definitely enjoy it!

    cuileann, i know. and its nothing big, just some lay-out changes.

    mauigirl, thanks! i do need to be reminded every once in a while that i live in such a wonderful city.

    ReplyDelete