keep calm and carry on

.
Photo by Camilla Engman via sfgirlbybay

How quickly the winds of change blow. One minute I was having the time of my life, celebrating with friends, some I haven't seen in years, and the next minute I received a news that could potentially change my life forever. The last two days were spent taking deep breaths and trying to talk myself into staying calm when all I really want to do is curl into fetal position and stay there until someone tells me that all this is just a humorless dream I'll soon wake up from --

Say a little prayer for me, will you?

4 comments:

  1. hoping that what you're living now is just a phase and that you will wake up stronger and saying that it was nothing but a nightmare. You are in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope everything turns out ok Odessa. I'll be thinking about you too. You have total strangers pulling for you so know that you're never really alone, ok? I personally know that it can seem like it's just you going through it by yourself.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everything is OK. I am thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, yes. I will. You are in my thoughts as well.

    ReplyDelete