tour guide



Hello everyone! My aunt and uncle are visiting from New Jersey and I've been really busy showing them around. The good thing about living in San Francisco is that I have visitors all year round and they make me realize again and again how truly blessed I am to live in a city that I love. I will be back to blogging full force next week.

P.S. I am watching the Golden Globe Awards right now and I just want to give a shout-out to Slumdog Millionaire! Yay! I so LOVE this movie and recommend it to everyone.

6 comments:

  1. see that movie, Odessa. Your aunt and uncle must love going around SF with their pretty, young niece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment got cut off! I said I want to see Slumdog. My husband, a real film buff, said he heard it was great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pic is gorgeous! I've been to San Francisco, I loved the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love showing people around the city. :)

    And I want to see that movie so badly! So many people have recommended it so highly to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


    Joyce

    http://www.videophonesguide.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the movie tip! I love a good one. It looks like you're having a great time with relatives. I'm glad you're having a good beginning to the new year! Have fun:)

    ReplyDelete