mobile blogging

Hello all,

I'm having internet problems at home and the only way I can blog/read blogs/check FB is through my new phone (no, NOT an iPhone) and I'm still getting used to its QWERTY keypad so I'm terribly slow. I don't watch t.v so feel very out of sorts without the internet. Ah, I can't wait for the technician to arrive tommorrow and fix it.

On the bright side, being offline gives me more time to read and scribble. Paper and pencil has never looked so good! Time to start poeming...

Can't wait to catch up with all of you soon.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you back in the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary lynneMarch 01, 2009

    you don't watch t.v.? i had no idea. happy poeming! i'm looking out the back door, facing west, and it looks stormy, but calm. feels almost warm. have a great weekend. ml

    ReplyDelete