journal excerpt

3.1.09. It's a dreary Sunday, rain is coming in gentle waves, while we are safely cocooned inside a coffee shop eating french toast topped with strawberries and cream. Belle and Sebastian is playing in the background, singing words that make me swoon, words like: lying here asleep on a sunbeam, I wonder if you realise you fascinate me so. For once, my fingers are moving without hesitation and I'm starting to think that I might just have another shot at this writing life after all.

4 comments:

  1. That is beautiful writing.


    Hey, I just posted a comment on my post with a link to where I ordered the books! Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot Angela! i sure will obsess about those books now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks holly! i'm glad you liked it and it made you happy :)

    ReplyDelete