we love photo booths!

We really do. But what you don't see in these pictures is that we were also avoiding the crazy bar scene outside...yeah, we're getting old. Plus, both of these ladies are also happily married so our girls' night out was really all about eating desserts and reminiscing our college days when we'd stay up all night chatting about things like "what we'd want to be when we grow up" - ha.

P.S. Sorry for the influx of personal pics, I'm just really excited to share with you guys scenes from my friends' visit. I'll be back to regular poeming tommorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Aw, these are so cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love photo booth pics too, but haven't taken any in ages. You guys look like you're having the time of your very-not-old lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures!! This looks like my kind of group. I love being around people who can let loose and have a good time.

    I know what you mean about the bar scene. I used to be into it. Now I'd be headed to the photo booth with you. Ha! Ha!

    It's so good to see you Odessa:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yuck, bars! I'd much rather be in a photo booth. You are all so fun loving and pretty. Old? Please.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never too old for a photo booth! How fun. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Photo booth. All of you look happy together and that is all that matters.
    Its been ages since I have been to one. As a kid I thought it was magic.
    this also reminds me of Jay Leno photobooth practical jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you all for your wonderful comments! :)

    ReplyDelete