what i've been up to these past couple of days


Two of my closest friends from home, Mai and Rhanee, are here for a visit and we've been out and about since Saturday - picnics at the parks, sitting at coffeeshops, dreaming of winning the lottery so we can all live in this city - just having a grand ol' time. The best part is, Mai also brought her daughter (and my goddaughter) Drew, whom I haven't seen in a long time. Drew loves cartwheeling and feeding ducks, such a sweet kid.

Coming up: more pictures (and POEMS! yes, I've been writing them). Bye for now and wishing you sunshine wherever you are.

3 comments:

  1. I love that last shot, you all look so happy. Can't wait for the poems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! (For some reason these posts haven't been showing up on Reader, so I've been under the impression that you didn't post anything. I come here...and you have. My fault.)

    ReplyDelete