it must be a sign


My friend Mike recently went to Paris and guess what he found - my street! For those of you who don't know, I am quiet obsessed with Paris and everything French so I was naturally very excited. And if that's not enough, I found out that Rue d'Odessa is located in the area called Montparnasse on The Left Bank, which historically was a neighborhood of starving artists and bohemians. Ah, now I have more reason to plan that trip to the City of Lights, whenever that may be *crossing my fingers that it will happen soon*. I even searched it on Google maps so I can see what the street looks like. (Click on the arrows to get a 360 degree view).

5 comments:

  1. Oh that's cool! I do hope you get to go soon. It's quite an experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mary lynneMay 25, 2009

    Paris is on my list too! i love the sign! 'tis a sign, Ode...cheers...happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is WAY cool! I didn't see that when I went to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dorkys, i know! i've been dreaming about it too often maybe it will come true.

    ms. m, thank you! i hope you get to go there too.

    maya, you've been to Paris already? oh, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. We are planning our Euro Trip. SO this goes into the must see list!! :-)

    ReplyDelete