have a wonderful weekend!

I'm off to L.A. again for my friend Vanessa's wedding. It will be a fun weekend, I'm so excited to see my old friends from grad school, and also to have a real summer experience. Its been so cold and foggy here in SF that it feels like we live in a different hemisphere. And speaking of which, have you seen (500) Days of Summer yet? You should, its a great movie. I'm a bit biased though because Zooey Deschanel is my favorite and oh, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my celebrity crush of the moment - what a gorgeous pair they make.

Hope you have a great weekend, wherever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I just posted about this movie last night. Along with Paper Heart (which I want to see today) and Adam! Hope you have a lovely weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, Zooey is my favorite too!!
    She's such a great actress and I love her demeanor and style and everything about her.

    ReplyDelete