catching my breath

Lately my days have been filled with testing students, writing reports, driving from one school to another, attending meetings - just insanely busy. In the midst of all this, while I was at the playground today, something just hit me, like a tap on the shoulder that says 'stop, take a deep breath'. And so I did.

I've been here countless of times, running around with the kids that I work with, watching them play games, but I've never really noticed how beautiful the view is from here. Or how intricate the artworks are on the walls. And just like that, its as if I was seeing them for the first time and everything is saturated with colors. Funny how that goes.

I hope you also found something bright and beautiful today. And thank you so much for your sweet messages regarding my previous post. I am so deeply touched.

1 comment:

  1. That mural is absolutely gorgeous! I wonder who painted it and how long it took. Yes, the colors are spectacular. What a beautiful place. I hope your weekend is a good one.

    ReplyDelete