my cousin's wedding

My cousin Wilmer and his wife Jen had the sweetest wedding at the beach in Coronado last evening. It was very intimate and low key, we were even barefoot in the sand during the entire ceremony. I'm so happy to see so many of my relatives that I haven't seen in years.

Here are two of my nieces, Lidia and Julia. Look how they're so much taller than me. How did that happen?

These pictures are my favorite. My 18-month old niece Mikayla dancing along with everyone. She was definitely the star of the show.

6 comments:

  1. San Diego! How I miss it. I hope your family in the Philippines is doing well and safe. I have some relatives there too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so lovely. Barefooted weddings get my whole-hearted approval. Also, you have nieces, Odessa?! So old. So, so old.

    jk. harhar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. Looks like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful family! All of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wedding, Odessa.

    ReplyDelete