pastels and fairytales

Today my allergies are so bad and I barely made it through the work day. Now I'm at home trying to keep warm, drinking lots of tea, and daydreaming whilst huddled under layers of blankets. I'm also listening to Florence and the Machine and falling in love with their music. Here are stills taken from the music video of their song Rabbit Heart:

As you may have noticed from the pictures, I've been obsessed with pastels and floaty dresses lately. Blame it on figure skating and the winter Olympics and a certain dress that I can't get out of my head:

Ah, Anthropologie. Just when I thought I was doing so well with my "No Shopping for Lent" policy, you show me this dress and I'm completely smitten. What's a girl to do?

P.S. I hope you have a lovely weekend. Keep warm.

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is a little bit of everything. I love it.
    It's beautiful, and I can't wait for a new post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, Annie! and welcome to my little blog. hope to 'see' you again soon )

    ReplyDelete
  3. florence and the machine ftw!

    ReplyDelete