japanese storefronts

I just found out about this great blog called Hello Sandwich (via frolic) and its filled with all things Japanese. How sweet are these little storefronts? I can't get enough of them and now I really, really want to go to Japan. This country is calling my name.

I can picture myself in this coffee shop, drinking tea and eating some of those cute Japanese pastries, writing away in my journal. Ah, someday. For now, I have our own little Japantown to keep me happy.

That's right, I went back to the photo booths last Friday night. This time with the lovely Holly who's in town for spring break. The first thing that owner said when he saw me was "You're back!", haha. This photo booth is harder to navigate, with all the instructions in Japanese and whatnot. But like everything else in J-town, it definitely brings out the inner child in me.

P.S. You can read Holly's take on our little adventure here.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely! Japan is a very nice country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi ChYmEc!nDy..thanks for dropping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mary lynneMarch 11, 2010

    love the photos of the storefronts... and the photos of you & holly.. adorable :o) ! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. That hello sandwich site has great photos. Thanks for sharing this link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The photo booth pictures are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ms. m, thanks. glad you enjoyed it.

    des, aren't her photos great? its inspiring extreme wanderlust.

    michelle, thanks. i'm kinda obsessed with these japanese photo booths.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, that coffee shop is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. holly, i know. imagine all the tea parties we can have there :)

    ReplyDelete