calling my name

Japan is. A friend of mine is visiting her mom in Osaka in August and I wish with all my heart that I could go with her. But that's just that, a wish. Besides the obvious financial reasons, I also can't take time off from work especially when I'm planning to go home and attend my sister's graduation early next year. But oh, how I long to visit this country. A longing that is getting stronger each day.

If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you rather be? Do share.

(All photos from the cherry blossom girl)

7 comments:

  1. Yeah, I wish I went with the boyfriend, too. Every time I hear about his adventures getting through the city on his own, about Harajuku and Shibuya I wish I were there experiencing a new culture with him. It's unbelievably colorful over there!

    Oh well, someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. Somewhere in Africa, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dorkys, you should have went! it would've been perfect. next time, i will yell at you if you don't..jk. haha.

    holly, i didn't know you wanted to go to africa but now that you said it, i can totally see why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a similar fascination with Japan. I'd like to travel there one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be in Japan too! My husband is stationed there right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should definitely plan a trip to someplace grand, maybe for 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  7. des, you too? welcome to the club! i also know 2 other people who are obsessed with japan :)

    twinkiesaregross, welcome and thanks for stopping by. i do hope you get to go and visit your hubby.

    january, i'm crossing my fingers for that big trip in 2011. yes indeed.

    ReplyDelete