happy national poetry month!

I will make this short as I've had a long and beautiful day (more on this later) and I need to wake up early tomorrow. Allergies are finally gone, thank God, and I'm making the most of the rest of my spring break by doing the things that I love. Especially writing and poetry. I won't promise to post all of my poems here, but I will do my best to write poetry daily for the rest of April. And I will also post more things poetry related here, in honor of this exciting month. So yes, let the bad poeming begin!

P.S. Read more about NaPoWriMo here.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Poetry, Odessa! It's lovely to see you again, and I'm glad your allergies are gone. If you have any poems you'd like to share here, I'd love to read them. Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the poster.

    And good poeming to you, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bad poeming is definitely happening over on my side of the fence. It's so much harder to get back into the routine than I expected. Wishing you much better luck with your poems this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Poetry month too you too

    ReplyDelete