have a magical weekend.

Hi friends! Sorry I fell off the earth in the last couple of days. My computer had a stubborn virus that refused to go away so I was offline for awhile. But now its all fixed and we're back to business. Sort of. Because I still have stacks of reports to do and my apartment is a mess -- I should probably attend to those first, right? :)

So today two of my kindergarten students came to school wearing tutus. It was totally unexpected and whimsical that it made me so happy. Later I saw them at the playground, spinning in circles inside a hula hoop. Too cute.

I wish you a happy and magical weekend, wherever you are. xoxo.

3 comments:

  1. awwww! That's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. maya - they're adorable, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture... So cute.

    Hope you had a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete