So I woke up this morning and started making lists, a work list and a personal list, then decided to make one for my summer goals just for fun. I never used to make one and end up scrambling for last-minute plans because I'm bored and start spending money that I can't afford to spend. This summer, I want to keep it simple.
- (Re)read some favorite classics: Jane Eyre and Mrs. Dalloway.
- Go to the farmer's market more often.
- Always have fresh flowers in my apartment.
- Find that perfect white summer dress.
- Start doing yoga again.
- Learn Japanese.
- Clean out my closet.
- Drive along Highway 1 to Big Sur.
- Make cupcakes and macarons.
- Buy a Fuji instax mini film camera.
- Visit this lavender farm.
(Photo by Pauline Darley via Black Eiffel)