creamcicle at the beach party

Don't let the title or the photo trick you for its nowhere near sunny here and this is more like wishful thinking on my part. Two more weeks and the school year is over. Meanwhile, I have a mountain of paperwork to do and its growing every minute. Commence the Monday madness.

There are things to be excited about though. Like our week off before summer school. The upcoming Impressionist Paris exhibition at the Legion of Honor Museum. Potentially enrolling in a basic conversational Japanese class this summer. The Chamberdance spring performance choreographed by our ballet instructors. My mom's plan to visit me in July. So many good things. When I look at it this way, then the thought of a hectic work week is not as daunting anymore.

Also, here's a song for you. Its by a Brazilian singer named Tiago Iorc and its been on constant replay on my iPod these days. When I listen to it, I feel like taking a long drive along the Pacific Coast Highway with all the windows wide open and shouting random words at the top of my lungs. Go ahead and press play.


P.S. Isn't this music widget from Grooveshark just great? You can customize the colors according to themes, like "creamcicle at the beach party" for instance. Love.

2 comments:

  1. I, too, hope the next few weeks fly by! I have deadlines coming up and can only think of upcoming trips and picnics at the park. Sounds like you have a lot of fun in store, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. dorkys, isn't summer planning just great? the craziness is more bearable when you have things to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete