making me happy

First of all, thank you for your lovely comments on my previous post. They really mean a lot to me and made me feel better. The last few days were stressful, but it also made me appreciate the little joys that I have right now. I'm sharing them here and hope that it can also bring you happiness, in one way or another.

An afternoon at the beach, falling asleep to the sound of the waves.

Japanese + French aesthetic. I am obsessed with these books.

Waking up early on a Saturday morning and walking 3.5 miles to the farmer's market and back, fresh produce inside my bag, getting full from sampling all that free food.

Indulging in simple pleasures. Like these beautiful flowers. Or French braiding my hair. And eating ice cream for dinner.

My quest for the best coffee in town may have ended at Caffe Trieste in North Beach. If you live in the Bay area or plan to visit, I highly recommend getting a cup here. Its sooooo good.

Camera Obscura live at The Fillmore. People singing and dancing like nobody is watching.

And because it needs to be said, this show. I don't even own or watch t.v. and often cringe at the thought of watching cheesy romantic comedies, and here I am squeeing like a fangirl. Its terribly addicting and I can't seem to peel myself off my computer as soon as I start pressing play. Apparently, I'm not the only one either. According to one of the many comments from this blog (who probably has some the wittiest writers out there), Episode 10 a.k.a "GAME OVER" happened, "then thousands of people all over the world got electrocuted and died for a while." I sure did. In fact, the episode ending gave me a near-seizure attack and fried my brain in the process, with the tension/surprise/awesomeness of it all.

Just FYI: this drama is currently airing in Korea but you can watch it online with English subtitles here.

4 comments:

  1. The beach is nostalgic. :)

    Walks to the Farmers market are convenient. It gives you exercise, and the food's like nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. inkgirl, yes..food at the farmer's market definitely tastes good, maybe its the atmosphere that adds to the flavor :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a good beach shot.

    did we go to caffe trieste?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks holly! pic was taken in half moon bay. and yes, we did go to caffe trieste but just looked around because we couldn't find a seat.

    ReplyDelete