she brought the sunshine with her

My mom got in late Wednesday night and already she is in love with San Francisco. I told her that its not always this sunny here and that it actually gets cold and foggy during the summer but she doesn't believe me. I wouldn't either, if I were in her shoes, for the weather is so gorgeous these days and the city looks as picture-perfect as can be. Here she is in Sausalito with the city skyline in the background -- isn't she lovely?

P.S. My mom and I will take a road trip down south along the Pacific coast so posting may be sporadic in the next couple of days.

P.P.S. I hope its also sunny where you are.

4 comments:

  1. Awfully sunny. No ocean, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so sunny where we are, but it's a kind of cozy rain here. :) Sounds like you and your mom are having plenty of fun in the sun...what a great relationship you two have :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that sounds like a terrific week you're about to have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm following the blog here in Brazil and I'm loving beautiful family ... ..

    ReplyDelete