ii tenki desu ne

This means "it's beautiful weather, isn't it?". After wearing tights and sweaters for most of June, July, and August, our summer is finally here and I've been out and about enjoying the sunshine. Here is a picture diary of what I did last Sunday.

9:00 A.M. Laundromat, washed and folded clothes.

11:00 A.M. Bought some cut flowers for my apartment.

1:00 P.M. Ocean Beach with a friend. Bubbles, bubbles!

2:00 P.M. More of the beach, chasing waves.

4:00 P.M. Loving these pastel-colored houses by the ocean.

6:00 P.M. Early dinner with another friend at the Yerba Buena Gardens.

8:00 P.M. At my neighborhood park, view of the city skyline after sunset.

P.S. How are you? I hope you are also enjoying the last days of summer.

5 comments:

  1. Our beautiful weather is gone. Although Tuesday was too hot for me. I wish we could have something in between.

    I haven't been to any beaches in SF in years. Isn't that terrible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. tien! that's sacrilege. jk :)

    its okay if you haven't been to the beaches around here as long as you've been to other beaches in the bay area. but seriously, you should go crissy fields one sunny afternoon at least, and walk barefoot in the sand.

    and yes, boo on having only 3 summer days. what is up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ga, I absolutely love your dress! It is so you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Looks like it was an amazing day. And you look so pretty! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dae, thanks ga!

    anjali, thank you. it was indeed a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete