young hearts run free


Every since I saw the movie Once, I've always loved this duo from The Swell Season. They made a great film, fell in love, won the Oscars, eventually broke up, but they still remain close friends and continue to make beautiful music together. I just love how their voices compliment each other so well.

Here is one song of them that I found from the Levi's Pioneer Sessions series. Levi's teamed up with musicians to do a remake of songs that influenced them as artists. The duo chose the 70's disco hit "Young Hearts Run Free". Click on player below to listen:


You can also download the song for free here. My other favorites from this series are: She & Him, The Kills, Passion Pit, and of course, my boy Jason Mraz. Enjoy!

P.S. What are your plans for the weekend? I've been nursing a cold so no big plans for me, just sleeping in and resting as much as I can. And if I'm lucky maybe I can watch this movie on Sunday. Have a great one.

4 comments:

  1. My wife and I just watched ONCE last night and we thought it was a terrific film. Marvelous music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. david, thanks for visiting. isn't the film just great? glad you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty song :) Haven't seen the film yet....I really need to watch more movies

    ReplyDelete
  4. joyti, you really should watch this movie. its very touching and sweet.

    ReplyDelete