hello, it's me

It's been a long time. And no I didn't fall off the grid. All is quiet well in my corner of the world. I know some of you are wondering, I even got a few "what's going on?" messages in my inbox. Thank you so much for asking. I also did not anticipate to take a blogging hiatus but things happened. Let's just leave it at that.

It may sound cheesy but I really do miss you guys. I miss this little space where I can write my incoherent thoughts and talk about everyday things that inspire me. I miss visiting your blogs, sharing ideas with kindred souls, and being inspired by you. And yes, I promise I won't take off without prior notice again. Pinky swear. *smiles*

Three weeks ago, my friends and I went hiking at Marin Headlands. The view from up there is absolutely breathtaking and I took a video to share here. So even if its a little late, here's a short clip from where I was sitting. And know that I'm still thinking of you. Hope everyone is doing great. ~Love, Odessa


P.S. In case you're wondering what we were talking about in this vid, the Blue Angels were practicing for their annual show that day. Unfortunately, my camera doesn't have a power lens to capture their awesome stunts but someone took a great video of the actual show here.

2 comments:

  1. oh, I could hug this video. my city, my city.

    ReplyDelete