all the little things

wuthering heights

Finally, it's my winter break. I don't know about you guys but I'm so glad that its here. Not even the icky weather can dampen my spirits. This time, I'm really taking it easy. I have this tendency to do so many things all at once and try to please everyone but for Christmas and for my birthday, I will give myself this gift of solitude. I need it. This school year has been pretty rough and some quiet time is definitely in order.

Other things that's making me happy:
Re-reading some classics
The Nutcracker Grand Pas de Deux
A printed fabric with the loveliest design (see picture above)
Watching a foreign film without subtitles
This mobile video of Chris Martin singing Christmas Lights

And you, my dear friends. Thank you for reading, as always. I've been an absentee blogger lately and I'm really touched by all your sweet comments. I wish you all a wonderful holidays. xx.

2 comments:

  1. Happy holidays, Odessa! I hope things calm down for you and you can return to writing beautiful words! I am reading Haruki Murakami, and I so love love love his work. Have you read anything by him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Tien! i've only read Murakami's short stories and loved them! ahhh..so many books to read, so little time.

    have an awesome holidays to you too! xxoo.

    ReplyDelete