i'm back.

tulum

How are you guys?  Did you like the inspiration posts?  My trip was great, though I'd have loved for it to be longer, 4 days is definitely not enough.  And I'm still kind of pinching myself that I was really there -- it was all a whirlwind of wedding events, eating, sightseeing, and taking pictures.  Lots and lots of pictures that I still need to download and sort through.  The photo above is a preview of the Mayan ruins in Tulum.  Such a beautiful archaeological site overlooking the Caribbean Sea.

Hope everyone is doing well. 

3 comments:

  1. wow. Mayan ruins are so remarkable, and that water looks so blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness, that color...

    word verification: deari

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh sounds like you had fun on the beach too! cant wait to see more photos of your trip!
    thank you for the bday wishes too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete