happiness in a box

summerland1

I've been really careful about buying clothes this year and but I've always  wanted to own this Dear Creatures dress. So when I saw that it was on sale, plus I also found an extra 20% coupon via Cait's blog, I immediately ordered the last one in my size.  It came today and I couldn't be any happier!  The packaging was perfect too.  It was wrapped so beautifully that I almost didn't want to open it! This is the first time that I've purchased anything from Summerland, but I highly recommend this online boutique.

summerland4

summerland5

Yes...sometimes all a girl needs is a little retail therapy. And that perfect dress.

Hope all is well with you. xxo.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's such pretty packaging! I don't blame you one bit :)

    And I can't wait til warm days are here so I can finally find the motivation to wear a dress again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait too see a picture of you in the dress=)

    ReplyDelete