disposable camera #3

R1-07074-007A

My love affair with disposable cameras continues. I am now carrying one in my bag everywhere I go. I love that I don't have to worry about settings and controls and just take a photo whenever I feel like it. At the same time, since each camera only comes with a certain number of shots, there's also a degree of mindfulness each time I press the button. I try to only take 1 or 2 shots in every place that I go. The picture above was taken from a small bridge in Half Moon Bay.

R1-07074-015A
Early morning at the train station.

R1-07074-004A
A flower shop along Highway 92.

R1-07074-021A
View from one of my schools during St. Patty's Day.

5 comments:

  1. Nice sharing.Find latest Jobs in all over the world at http://toppakjobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous Odessa, lovely faded colors, that first photo is so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the extreme simplicity and the mindfulness - yes! you said it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh disposable cameras are always fun!
    i sometimes get the best shots using them!!!
    i love the photo with the houses outside. looks like europe

    ReplyDelete
  5. sofia, thank you. :)

    holly, i'm glad you agree. *hugs*

    aron, thanks! and that photo with the houses was taken around noe valley area.

    ReplyDelete