happy weekend!

R1-07074-024A

R1-07074-022A

Some more photos from disposable camera #3. Taken at My Happy Place (a.k.a. Green Apple Books). And now that spring and warmer days are here, its so good to finally be able to bring a book out, go to a park and read with the sun shining brightly on my face. I'm also looking forward to listening to this violin concerto at the Symphony tonight and going on a hike in the woods tomorrow.

How about you, what are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope its lovely.

P.S. Have you seen the new Jane Eyre movie yet? I loved it!

3 comments:

  1. great pictures, i love disposable. this makes me want to head back to my favorite vintage bookstore from college in georgia..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen it yet, but I absolutely will, hopefully with some bookworm friends of mine.

    I've still only been to Green Apple that one time with you...

    This weekend I am going to look at some photography in Chicago with a nice boy, doing research on the quad, and possibly going swimming in Lake Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oktooca, thanks! welcome and i'm glad you found you way to my little blog. :)

    holly, we need to go back to green apple then. hehe. and you definitely should watch JE in the big screen!

    ReplyDelete