have a lovely easter weekend.

R1-07074-000A_0001

This is my favorite spot at the Japanese Tea Garden. I like sitting on this bench or on the grass below. Right now all the flowers are in full bloom so when you lay down the grass, the sky is covered with cherry blossoms. It's such a beautiful, beautiful sky.

I hope you all have a lovely and peaceful Easter weekend. I'll be driving down south and spending it with one of my favorite people. There's also a film festival in town that I'm really excited about. Meanwhile, here's some inspiration around the internets that I want to share with all of you:

Film stills from The Lover. (I so badly want to read the book now!)

Sofia and Christina's joint project, the Inventory of Poetic Days.

Holly's ballet date photos. Oh so gorgeous.

The sweetest post. Ever.

A new favorite artist. I cannot stop listening to this song.

Have a good one, my friends! xo

8 comments:

  1. what a beautiful picture,
    looks like a heavenly place.

    wishing you
    a lovely easter weekend to,
    vibeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. vibeke, thanks. and happy easter to you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish you a wonderful long weekend Odessa and thank you for the link ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh it's always nice to have a place where you can just stop for a while :) This one looks lovely and peaceful <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning.

    It looks like a place of sweet comfort, and beauty. How I can imagine resting my knees while watching the birds sing, and smelling the fresh flowers.

    Happy Easter you gorgeous thing you! xx


    hope to hear from you*
    love amy ^.^
    www.amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sofia, you're very welcome. i love your project.

    jade, yes. its always good to have "your" spot somewhere, right? :)

    amy, thanks for visiting! and welcome. yes, this place is indeed special.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful spot!
    happy easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aron, hope you had a lovely easter too!

    ReplyDelete