wuthering heights

wuthering heights

wuthering heights- family tree

I love Wuthering Heights. Its definitely one of my favorites, if not THE favorite book.  No matter how many times I've read it or certain parts of it, I'm still left in awe of Emily Bronte's genius.  So I obviously squealed when I saw these drawings by Lizzy Stewart (via The English Muse).

Isn't the family tree just awesome? It's kinda how I imagined the characters would look like. And Hareton, sweet Hareton. I know Heathcliff is the one that makes all the ladies swoon but it is Hareton who has my heart.

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen the new Jane Eyre yet? It's amazing and if you love W.H. you'll love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elizabeth, yes I saw the new JE movie! and absolutely LOVED it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have replied to questions about my favourite book for few years now " Wuthering Heights" because there´s so much to it. It can be read and re-read forever and that´s a sign of a genuine masterpiece. I keep dreaming that Jane Campion would direct Wuthering Heights someday but I think it will stay as a dream.

    I can´t wait to have the Jane Eyre in Finland. It´s so terrible that although I live in a relatively big city, there´s a monopoly of one cinema chain. Every good movie out there takes forever to come here and rarely plays more than a week.

    I really like your blog, returned I as I promised ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. niina, i know exactly what you mean. it never gets old. and who knows, maybe jane campion will make a WH movie one day. that would be so great! i think you will enjoy the new Jane Eyre too. :)

    p.s. thanks for visiting and leaving a note.

    ReplyDelete