all the little things

random 147

erasers

I am sadly drowning with end of the school year paperwork these days. So bad that I almost fell asleep while standing in line at the auto shop when I had my car oil changed this afternoon. No kidding. I could barely keep my eyes open, I had to pinch myself.

Thankfully, there are some little joys. Some of my students gave me a single rose and a sunflower plant from their gardening class. I also gave them these cute animal puzzle erasers as a gift for working so hard this school year and you won't believe how happy they were! It's amazing how the smallest of things can make them so excited.

Three more days to go. I can do this.

4 comments:

  1. odessa- just dropping by to say i watched Comrades: Almost a love story (because you wrote about it a while back) and i loved it! Thanks so much :)
    i`m off to watch Poetry now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. three more days, you can do it!

    your students are so sweet, and so are you!

    i know you're going to have a fabulous summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ivyy, oh i'm so glad you saw it! isn't it great? i really can't forget that car kiss scene. or the ending. how i wish they will come out with a DVD, i'll definitely buy it.

    i hope you will love Poetry too. let me know what you think about it. and thanks for leaving a note, its so nice to hear from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'rish, awww..thanks! you are sweet too. i'm still working summer school but at least i will have an easier caseload. hopefully i can drive down and we'll see each other over the summer.

    ReplyDelete