come walk with me

R1-01285-007A

Hi friends! Can you believe its May 2nd already? I'm in a full on panic mode - 4 weeks of school left, so much to do. We are currently doing state testing so our students are extra stressed too. But the great news is, its so gorgeous and sunny out!  I had to spend most of my weekend writing reports at a coffee shop but I did manage to spend some time outdoors with a handy disposable camera.

So let's take a walk, shall we?  These photos were taken during an afternoon hike in Marin. Its one of my absolute favorite walks, especially at this time of the year.

R1-01285-004A
Such a lovely house, with a view of the bay.

R1-01285-005A
I usually walk along the water.

R1-01285-001A
Perfect spot for writing. Or staring at the sunset.

R1-01285-002A

R1-01285-008A
Walk often ends with getting coffee or ice cream in downtown Tiburon.

R1-01285-000A_0001
Last shot of the day: a peek of the Golden Gate Bridge from Marin Headlands.

P.S. More of my disposable camera series here and here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that is all so beautiful - I want to go back already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odessa, your disposal camera photos are amazing they can catch light in such a beautiful way !

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, it has been a true pleasure to walk with you :)

    i am going to see ota-na-ri tonight, thank you so much for the link!

    v

    ReplyDelete
  4. cassandra, thanks.

    rachel, ahhh..another reason to come back. let me know if you do.

    sofia, thank you. i had no idea that disposables can capture this beautiful light too, definitely obsessed now.

    v, your welcome. and i'm glad you're watching Oto Na Ri. let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. suuuch rad photography!!
    new follower here :]

    xo,
    www.savethehorrible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. abby, thank you. and welcome! ;)

    ReplyDelete