happy birthday, cri!

168980_1794234064295_1492994831_32067977_3737315_n

My little sister Zipporah celebrated her 21st birthday yesterday. Though she's all grown up and just finished her degree in Pharmacy last month, she is still very much our baby. She's also one of the sweetest people I know. Some time ago she had a pretty bad knee injury and could barely walk, I called to comfort her but she ended up comforting me instead. And we talked and talked for hours.

I wish I was there to celebrate her big day with her. But we do have a plan to travel together soon, just the two of us. I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. i love the name zipporah...where will you two go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. holly, yess..love her name. i actually helped pick it out. as for travel, its secret. don't want to jinx it yet. will tell you when i see you. :D

    ReplyDelete