have a lovely weekend.

R1-01285-012A

I apologize for the radio silence over here. I had a very hectic week and Blogger was down for 2 days so I couldn't post anything. Here are some lovely links around the internets that I wanted to share with all of you:

Try these simple life-affirming exercises from Aron's project.

Hila's awesome post about Jack Kerouac's On the Road.

Interesting essay about book-hoarding by Mark Medley, editor of National Post.

Dreamy summer dresses from Anna Allen's new collection.

A new-to-me blog, Le Portillon. I am in love with her photos of Paris.

Nutella snack & drink, I need you in my life.

This Japanese tape workshop by Hello Sandwich. Be still my heart.

So, what are your plans for the weekend? I'm doing some work (per usual), maybe go to this Oyster Festival, and catch up on my reading. Have a good one, my friends! xo

3 comments:

  1. a fabulous collection of links...will visit all!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. lila, thanks. hope you like the links. and welcome to my little blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Zero 7 was well-known !
    I love it too :)
    & I love this picture, really... flowers are so *_*

    ReplyDelete