have a sweet weekend!

cako

I am obsessed with these cupcakes, especially the mini ones. You can delude yourself into thinking that you've eaten less because they're teeny tiny, when the truth is you've already eaten half a dozen -- or more (ha!ha!). My favorites are salted caramel and strawberry cheesecake. Isn't their store window all kinds of pretty?

And oh, I found the most perfect Diana Mini camera today.  I'm in love. I was saving up for an iPad but might just get this little beauty instead. Do any of you own a Diana Mini? What do you think of this camera?

Have a great weekend everyone! And thanks for dropping by. xo

5 comments:

  1. They look amazing!

    I have the full sized Diana pink and I love it, but I'd keep going for the iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rachel, thanks for your advise. i'm leaning towards the iPad too but the Diana sure is tempting me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm strawberry cheesecake sounds heavenly!
    xo,
    shesunderthespell

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd pick the camera over the ipad personally, but only because i'm not really sure what i'd do with an ipad since i don't think i'm using my iphone to its full potential at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I just found your blog and I love it! (I'm actually pretty new to the blogging world (just started one last month). I got a diana mini last month and pretty much carry it with me everywhere- love the size! I posted a few photos on my blog too. Also, I don't have an ipad but I think I would still love my diana-mini more than an ipad :)

    ReplyDelete