photo postcards

postcard

postcard2

I was inspired by Jordan's DIY postcard idea so I decided to make some of my own. Its pretty easy. I used my disposable camera photos, wrote messages or poetry on strips of paper, and attached them on the photo using washi tapes. It feels wonderful to create something personalized to send to family and friends, especially since I've been very busy lately and wasn't really doing a good job with keeping in touch.

How about you, do you still send handwritten cards or letters? Everything is digital these days that I feel like the art of letter writing is slowly diminishing. I remember when I was young, I used to write letters to my dad (who was working overseas) and my pen friend from Belgium. It was always fun and exciting to open a letter from someone.

Oh, and just in case you're curious, I saw that vintage car parked along the coast in Half Moon Bay. Pretty, don't you think?

P.S. Read Oh Happy Day's postcard DIY tutorial here.

3 comments:

  1. brilliant idea! i need to go get some of that tape from etsy, i've been meaning to do it for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJ, yes..get them. they are very versatile and can be used in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ItadakimasUMay 28, 2011

    maybe random.. but I LOVE YOUR HANDWRITING!!

    ReplyDelete