silent sundays

lookbook5-1

lookbook8-1

lookbook3-1

lookbook10-1

Aren't these photos just dreamy? This is from the lookbook of Silent Sundays, a new online boutique created by the lovely Rhiannon and her friend Jamie. I've been reading Rhiannon's blog for years now and I absolutely love her effortless style so I was really excited when I read that she just started her own store.

Silent Sundays has carefully curated vintage finds and clothes by labels such t.b.a, Secret Squirrel, and Family Affairs -- pretty much everything that I love and all dresses that I want to have in my pretend wardrobe (i.e. if money was no object). I already foresee a lot of wishlisting and dreaming of these clothes in my future. Sigh.

lookbook1-1

Also check out their entire Summer 2011 Lookbook in this video.

All images from Silent Sundays. Thanks, Rhiannon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment