bits and pieces

flowershop

IMG_2007

Its been rainy here and I'm still wearing my winter coat. On the upside, there are blooms everywhere and I can't help but take pictures of pretty flower shops along my walks.

I think peonies are now my favorite summer flowers.

I caved in and ordered this Diana Mini camera. So excited!

Sushi + beer while studying cramming for my Japanese finals is a good thing.

Just saw the new Woody Allen movie Midnight in Paris and LOVED it.

As if I need another reason to visit Japan, check out this cookie face workshop.

I'm inspired by these nature photos of Hannah from foxtail + fern.

How about you? What have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. peonies are my favorite flowers too! And I own a diana-mini and LOVE it- i take it with me everywhere because it's so small :) and the weather here is weird too and I'm totally ready for summer weather, even if it gets crazy hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tammy, i haven't received my diana mini yet but i'm sure i will carry it with me everywhere too. and the weather is so whacked these days, right? ahhh..here's to hoping we'll get our summer soon.

    ReplyDelete