diana adventures - west marin

14A_0761

West Marin is quiet possibly one of my most favorite places to be. I think you guys know how much I love Muir Woods, Point Reyes, and all the little towns along Highway 1. This area is just so magical to me, with those redwood trees, the rolling hills, and the ocean. Last weekend we went to an oyster farm in Tomales Bay and had a picnic along the water, stopped for coffee and desserts in Inverness and spent the rest of the afternoon in Fairfax. It was even more special this time because I had my new Diana mini camera with me. Here is a glimpse of our adventures.

_7A_0754
Children digging clams in Tomales Bay.

10A_0757
I will always stop by Busy Bee Bakery just for this apricot/blueberry crisp.

22A_0768
(Yes, I asked permission from their mom to take a photo)

12A_0759
A farm in Inverness. Can you spot the 3 billy goats in the distance?

P.S. If you are visiting San Francisco and have enough time to take a day trip or two, I highly recommend that you explore this side of the coast. Here is a map of West Marin and information on how to get there.

8 comments:

  1. These photos are brilliant - I think I might get some more film for my Diana today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet sweet pics! I just bought a Diana mini, but I'm still experimenting.


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome photos. Love the SF bay area.

    I am hosting an aztec shorts giveaway if you haven't yet entered.
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  4. rachel, thanks! and yes, go take more pictures with your Diana.

    camila, thank you. mine is new too and still fiddling with it.

    casey, will definitely check out the giveaway. thanks for visiting!

    tammy, thanks. glad you liked them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, nice catch on the first. it somehow looks like the hippie-bus is the most stationary thing in it.

    i still haven't gotten to try that crisp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. holly, didn't even notice that. but now that you pointed it out, yes..it seems like everything else is in motion except the hippie bus which is quiet ironic because it was actually moving when i pressed the shutter. and yes, we need to get you some of that crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, I remember this trip! :)

    ReplyDelete