happy, happy weekend!

IMG_2140

My Diana Mini Jiyu is here! Isn't she pretty? I'm over the moon and I can't stop playing with it. Its so little and I can take it with me everywhere. I plan to take lots and lots of pictures with it over the weekend. How about you? What are you up to this weekend?

Oh, and here are some lovely links around the internets:

A magical antique shop found by Michaela over at The Drifter and the Gypsy.

This Breakfast Project. Oh my.

Michelle's great post about practicing mindfulness.

A super sweet proposal at the top of the Golden Gate Bridge.

My new favorite song by The Honey Trees.

I hope you guys have a good one. Cheers! xo

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhh she's so cute!! Will you post your photos online? I can't wait to see them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tammy, you bet i will! i already dropped off the first roll at this lomography place near me and i'm so excited to see what they turn out. the surprise factor is the best part about analog photography, isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my, that breakfast project looks so divine! Enjoy your new camera, can't wait to see what you snap with it.

    ReplyDelete