a tea party

IMG_2034

Last Friday, I was invited to an Open Studio for Tea's fall collection. I only knew very little about Tea before and I must say that I was really impressed by their clothes. Their philosophy is simple: they travel around the globe and interpret their experiences into unique and modern pieces. We got a behind the scenes scoop of their next destination (hint: I was just there in 3 months ago) and a preview for their fall collection.

Tea mostly caters to children's clothing but they also had just started a women's line, though I must confess that I was more drawn to the girls' clothes and kept thinking 'maybe they have those in my size' (haha!). I can't help it, they're so easy and versatile.

IMG_2035

IMG_2037

We even got to dress our own little girl for a contest. Doesn't she look like your quintessential San Franciscan? Layering is definitely key. (I want her stripe leggings!)

IMG_2036

As if traveling to beautiful places like Catalonia and Brazil is not enough, their studio also has the dreamiest courtyard. Don't you just want to sit there and read your favorite book? I was *very* tempted.

Here's more photos from Tea's Fall 2011 Open Studio from their blog.

Thank you, Tea for a lovely afternoon.

5 comments:

  1. man, i would love to travel the world and turn my experiences into beautiful clothes. very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SJ, same here. we told the creative team how jealous we are of their travels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I would love to do all of that travelling! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    www.lostinthehaze.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Odessa - thank you for writing such a great post about us! It was great meeting you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jo, thanks! i was just over your blog and entered your giveaway. :)

    nuala, it was great to meet you guys too! such a wonderful team. and thank you for the goodies, i'm wearing your scarf as i'm typing this. :)

    ReplyDelete