dear catastrophe waitress

R1-08390-0012

Here are some over/double exposure shots from my Diana Mini camera. I really love these prints for some reason. Its almost like stepping inside a world of muted colors.

R1-08390-0011

A row of Victorian houses, a hippie bus, and my friend Melania's skirt.

R1-08390-0013

A bear hugging California. How adorable is that poster?

R1-08390-0018

I'm wearing this dress almost everyday. Its perfect for our sunny but cold summer days.
(Golden Gate Bridge and Angel Island are in the background)

R1-08390-0014

Can you spot the Polaroid camera in this photo?

Title is taken from this song by Belle and Sebastian

5 comments:

  1. I see the polaroid! Loooovvvvveeee all of the photos!!! I want to take my diana with me on my trip to Seattle this weekend but I don't want to hassle with the film and xray machine at the airport haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous pics Odessa! I can't believe we're Jiyu twinnies. How cool is that? But I still have a long way to go before I can take pictures as beautiful as yours.

    And, yes, I can see the lovely polaroid! :)


    Camila Faria

    ReplyDelete
  3. tammy, i didn't even think about film and xray machines at the airport. that does sound like a hassle. yikes! anyways, have fun in seatte! :)

    camila, yay for Jiyu twinnies. though i'm very much still a newbie on this, just got mine last month. we can learn together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is great! It has such a simplistic beauty about it. Thank you for finding my blog and hope that I'll see more of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. litlover, thanks. you are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete